I'm a little lost

by - 14:26

Not doing well at the moment. Normally I can sort of pinpoint what's causing my slumps but right now I'm just sort of running at 45% all the time and I'm not sure why. I can't be around people much and I cant home a conversation with anyone, even those I love and care about. I'm sure people have noticed I'm a little off but if I cant put my finger on it, I doubt anyone else will know what's up either. I dont have the mental strength to spend time with people and I dont have the energy do get any work done so I just sort of mope around letting one day fade into the next.

I know I'm falling behind on work and I've stopped setting goals and making plans and I constantly feel a little bit run down but I know everyone else has so much on and I really dont want to throw my burden on them too. Especially since I can't really explain how they can help. I keep telling myself I just need to ride it out but it doesnt really seem to be going anywhere and I dont want this to be my new norm. I'm on a higher dose of antidepressants now, maybe this is a side effect, I'm not sure.

I need to start having goals again. I'm going to write a to do list this evening, get some work done this week so that I feel more like a human and maybe try and leave the house and do something productive. If any of you reading this are friends with me, please do encourage me to strive for my goals because I'm hoping they'll make me feel more me.

Sorry this is a short one and sorry it's been a while. As you can see I'm a bit all over the place.

You May Also Like

0 comments