twenny wan

by - 14:29

It's just three and a half weeks before I turn twenty-one. I won't lie to you, I'm bricking it a little bit. Since lists are apparently the only think I'm capable of devising at the moment, I've made a few list of things I want to do once I become a fully fledged adult.

1. On my twenty-first birthday, I want to tell every person I love that I love them.

2. The moment I become an adult, I will never speak to the smelly boy. It took me almost two whole years to get to this point, but I finally feel confident enough to say that I do not want to go back there. I'm ending that chapter. Hell, I'm staring a brand new book.

3. On the subject of books, there are a few that I really want to read in my first year of adulthood:
- Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus by John Gray
Bossypants by Tina Fey
Lolita by Vladimir Nabovek
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- Animal Farm by George Orwell

4. I want to try photography. I get a lot of pleasure from looking at really good pictures but I don't really know how to take them. I suppose it's a good hobby to have too. It's bound to get me out of the house and into the world.

5. I'm gonna do a big scary adult thing and invest money for the future. I have a substantial chunk saved and I really want put it somewhere it can't be touched.

6. I've had a list of films that I want to watch for a while but always end up sat infront of the TV watching Friends at the first opportunity. Now that I'm growing up, I think I should make an effort to become more rounded culturally:
- Predator
- Spirited Away
- A Clockwork Orange
- Hot Fuzz
- Ghostbusters
- Sixteen Candles
- American Beauty
- Psycho
- Inglorious Bastards
- One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest
- Life of Pi
- Reservoir Dogs
- Pan's Labyrinth
- Trainspotting
- T2 (If I like Trainspotting)
- 12 Angry Men
- Saving Private Ryan
- The Shining
- Schindler's List
- The Big Lebowski
- The Matrix
- Black Panther
- Pocahontas
- 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Die Hard
- Alien
- Bladerunner

If anyone has any more suggestions for films or books, please share!

You May Also Like

0 comments